Since its inception, Quickspin has been established as one of the world’s leading developers of slot games. Renowned for the ability to combine visually impressive gameplay with impactful audio, Quickspin has created a range of immersive slot gaming experiences that are now accessible across the World Wide Web.
In fact, the innovative range of title are now available on a huge array of online casinos, meaning that customers are often spoiled for choice when deciding where to play their favourite slot games.
We’re here to help you enjoy the best possible experience, however, both in terms of gameplay and identifying the most suitable online casinos on the market. To this end, we’ve prepared a brief FAQ- section for your review, so you can discover everything that you need to know about the games and the platforms they’re available through.
So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
- What Should I Look for in an Online Casino?arrowWhile there are many metrics by which an online casino may be measured, there are one or two that truly stand apart.
The first of these is trust, as a reputable operator must strive to offer a safe and secure gaming environment for their customers. So, any online casino can that you access must have visible accreditation from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), as well as stringent and clearly-defined protocols for protecting your money and data.
All casino websites should also have a minimum of 128-bit encryption in the modern age, along with transparent terms and conditions that establish a mutually beneficial relationship.
The second universal consideration is the rewards available, as online casinos tend to compete by using aggressive and increasingly lucrative promotions at present. So, you should compare the market to identify the best real-time deals in relation to your precise needs, while also prioritizing brands that look after both new and existing players!
Both of these measures are indicative of a casino that is inclined to look after its players, which means that you can sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite slot games.
- How do I Register for an Account?arrowIn truth, there are few things easier than signing up at an online casino, with the entire process likely to take just a matter of moments.
After identifying your preferred operator, you’ll click through the registration link on the homepage before adding a host of personal details including your name, email address, phone number and date of birth. This will verify that you’re a national resident and of the legal gambling age, while helping to keep your account secure against the threat of fraud.
At this stage, you’ll also need to select a secure password for your account and a preferred betting currency, helping you enjoy the safest and most seamless gambling experience imaginable.
If you’ve stumbled across the casino through an online incentive for new players, you may also have a promotional code to enter upon registration. Be sure to make a note of this and enter it before confirming your registration, as this will make you immediately eligible for the promotional offer.
- How do I Make a Withdrawal?arrowNow for the fun part; as withdrawing funds and winnings from your account is more satisfying than depositing them in the first place!
Typically, you’ll usually use the same platform for withdrawing funds as you do for making a deposit, although it is possible to select different options through the ‘My Account’ section on your chosen website. When the time comes to make a withdrawal, simply visit this same section online before clicking through ‘Payments’ and then ‘Withdrawal’.
This transaction will either be instant or take up to three working days, depending on the payment method that you select. Withdrawals to bank accounts tend to take a little longer, for example, as do those that involve credit cards, whereas e-wallets tend to allow for instant transactions.
The one caveat here revolves around winnings that have been accrued through a bonus. Typically, promotions set quite stringent wagering criteria, which will vary across each offer. So, you need to review these preferably before placing your bet, while also referencing the Terms and Conditions page for further clarification.
Ultimately, this process may work differently depending on the online casino that you frequent and combination of payment methods. If you have any concerns or queries, be sure to contact their customer services team to resolve these!
- How do I get a deposit bonus?arrowOnline casinos give away deposit bonuses to players who make deposits into their casino accounts. You can usually get a deposit bonus for your very first deposit at an online casino. Some casinos also run promotional campaigns from time to time that offer you bonuses if you deposit money at a certain point in time. In both cases there is likely a minimum amount of money you need to deposit to qualify for a bonus.
- How do I get a no deposit bonus? arrowTo get a no deposit bonus, all you need to do is sign up for an account at an online casino that offers them. Should you win money using your no deposit bonus, wagering requirements apply unless the casino states otherwise. You have to fulfil the wagering requirements before you can request a withdrawal of your money.
- How do I get a wager free bonus?arrowCasinos will inform you of the wagering requirements for their bonuses. Seek out a casino that offers wager-free bonuses – this is a rare treat so the casinos offering this will likely advertise it as one of their key selling points. If a bonus is wager-free, casinos will note this either in the bonus offer itself, or in the general terms and conditions.
- How do I get a free spins bonus?arrowYou can get free spins by signing up for no-deposit bonus or as part of a deposit bonus. Casinos may also give away free spins in certain slots as part of promotions or as gift to players participating in their VIP program.
- How do wagering requirements work?arrowWagering requirements describe the number of times you have to wager a bonus before you can request a cash withdrawal. If you have for example received a bonus of €100 at wagering requirements of x35, then you have to wager a total of €3.500 before you can request a withdrawal. If you request a withdrawal before fulfilling the wagering requirements, your bonus is forfeit.
- How does slot volatility work?arrowVolatility in slots, also called variance, is a concept that tells players how regularly they can expect a slot to pay out. A low-volatility slot will award small, but regular wins to players. The higher the volatility is, the rarer wins are, but the bigger they become.
- How does slot RTP work?arrowThe Return To Player is the percentage of money players can expect a slot to return over time. It means that if you wager for example €100 in €1 wagers at an RTP of 95%, you will win back 95€ in the long run.
- How do Quickspin Achievements work?arrowEach Quickspin slot that uses the Achievement Engine awards you with tokens for triggering one of six game events. Every slot offers different game events, such as triggering a feature or reaching a big win. You can track the amount of tokens you’ve collected on a designated page in the slot you’re playing. Tokens can be used for in-game rewards, such as triggering different bonus features.
- How do I play responsibly at online casinos?arrowTo play responsibly in online casinos, it’s important to be aware of your habits. You need to be clear about how much money you’re willing to spend in a session and to set loss limits accordingly. Your casino should offer you the tools and information you need to recognise problematic playing habits and deal with them, for example by using session limits and time alerts. You can find more information on this topic on your casino’s Responsible Gambling page.
- How do I Make a Deposit?arrowOnce you’ve registered at your chosen casino, it’s time for you to credit your account with funds!
This is necessary if you’re to play games and wager real money, but the good news is that it’s relatively simple and hassle-free to make a deposit in your account.
While there may be subtle nuances from one platform to another, in general terms you simply log into your account securely and head to the cashier’s section. Here, you’ll be presented with a full list of available payment solutions (including e-wallets and credit cards), from which you’ll select the most convenient and relevant to you.
Then, just click on your choice and enter your account details, including your name, associated email address and password. These details will then be stored and allow you to make automatic deposits when required, according to the daily, weekly or monthly limit you determine.
- How do slot tournaments work?arrowEvery player at a slot tournament has a set time to spin the reels at a specific slot, for example 30 minutes. Within that timeframe, you need to spin the reels as quickly as possible. Depending on the rules of the tournament you’re attending, the player who has accumulated the most spins or won the most money compared to the bet amount wins.
- How do wild symbols work?arrowA wild symbol mimics the symbol closest to it to generate a winning combination. Several types of wilds exist, such as wilds that fill a whole slot reel, wilds that duplicate or move, and wilds that overlay other symbols to create a win. A particularly popular version of the wild symbol is the sticky wild, which, once triggered carries over into the next spin. These wilds stay on the reels for as long as you hit winning combinations, with every new wild also turning sticky. This can stack up to considerable wins in no time.
- How Can I Contact Customer Support?arrowOn the subject of customer support, it’s crucial that you’re able to contact your chosen operator whether you experience a problem or simply want to ask a question.
In truth, online casino operators can usually be contacted in a number of ways, from traditional methods such as phone and email to more progressive channels such as interactive and social chat.
The modern trend is to provide 24 hour customer support for seven days each week, with interactive chat channels making brands accessible to customers from all over the world.
With this in mind, you can enjoy your favourite Betsoft slots with genuine peace of mind wherever you are in the world!
- How are Online Casinos Regulated?arrowWe’ve already touched on the importance of accessing reputable and accredited casinos, but understanding how these entities are regulated is also crucial.
All online casinos in the UK are regulated by the UKGC, who extend licenses to operators and ensure that they comply with their predetermined legislation.
They also actively sanction brands that fail to comply with these measures, while one of their core strategic objectives through until 2021 involves the protection of vulnerable gamblers and the industry’s reputation as a whole.
You can visit the site here , while also accessing a host of relating to responsible gambling and your rights as a consumer. It’s also possible to review licensing information here and ensure that you always deals with fully-regulated and compliant casinos.
- Why Play QuickSpin Casino Slots?arrowWith considerable experience of designing and promoting slot games, we know what’s likely to succeed in the marketplace. Our titles are also designed to provide a comprehensive gaming experience, from the quality of the graphics and audio to the narratives that underpin each title.
With a diverse range of top-performing games including Dwarves Gone Wild, Joker Strike and Volcano Riches, there’s also plenty of choice for discerning players. Similarly, we also offer a varied risk proposition to players, from low-variance slots with RTP (return-to-player) rates in excess of 96% to high-variance alternatives that pay out huge cash prizes.
This means that our slots appeal to players of all descriptions, from casual gamers hoping to pass the daily commute to serious gamblers who are looking to make the most of their bankroll.
Either way, our slots are among the best and most diverse on the market, which is why they feature so heavily across an array of online casinos!